Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This Blog is a Blessing, they want to make it a Curse.

I was just informed that this Blog's contents have been subpoenaed in the agonizingly long 2 year Legal Battle to which my every day is haunted by. I've been waiting on news about whether or not "the big day" was happening tomorrow or if I would have to wait even longer still. Apparently they've decided to try to use this Blog to incriminate me and I am almost sad for them. This Blog has been a great soapbox,sounding board,waste disposal unit and most importantly an outlet to which I can experience carthartic release through writing. I've enjoyed the conversations in person with strangers or friends over topics discussed on here. I've really began to see that this blog is not only a place for me to place my emotions out on a string but somewhere where I can bring the best of what we have together and tune in the new generation in hopes that we can get some gears spinning in their heads that they didn't even know were possible. I am bummed that what I'd begun to finally find purpose to will now be stretched,contorted and juxtaposed in a way to possibly be a nail in my coffin.

I will still write and continue what I started, but its hard to look at this interface without feeling like its been soiled by the rotten injustice system thats had its coil around my neck for far too long now.

1 comment:

Miss Nie$h Money said...

hey joe, really sorry to hear that. i hope you're ok. chin up xxx